For more information on any of our proprietary products please contact us.
What is it?
- Contains high performance feed efficiency and growth factors for growing and finishing pigs.
- Plus lysine, an essential amino acid needed for rapid and efficient growth.
- Plus a source of potassium for intra-cellular nutrition.
- Plus dried yucca extract, which enhances animal performance under stress.
- Plus Streptococcus faecium M74, a beneficial bacteria that produces high levels of lactic acid. SF M74 also produces natural B-complex vitamins, hydrogen peroxide as well as enzyme like compounds. These properties potentially give the pig a more efficient digestive treat.
When it’s used:
- Use to improve growth and feed efficiency. Test results indicate the incorporation of Swine Finished Pak in a growing-finishing ration will improve the growth of healthy hogs by .1 pound per head per day. Swine reaching finishing weights earlier will be more efficient.
- Use when ammonia levels are a problem.
- Use to prevent the accumulation of solids in manure pits
How it’s used:
- Add to growing-finishing rations at the rate of 10 pound per ton. The average pig will require 2.5 pounds per head during this period.
- May be used in pig starter and sow rations at the rate of 10 pounds per ton.
- No withdrawal necessary prior to slaughter
|Swine Finisher Pak. No. 2080|
|Crude Protein||Not less than||21.00%|
|Crude Fat||Not less than||0.75%|
|Crude Fiber||Not more than||5.00%|
|Calcium (Ca)||Not more than||0.45%|
|Not less than||0.35%|
|Phosphorus (P)||Not less than||0.75%|
|Lysine||Not less than||4.75%|
INGREDIENTS: Corn Distillers, Dried Grains with Solubles, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Meal, l-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Citric Acid (a preservative), Yeast Culture, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulphite (source of Vitamin K), Thiamine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried Streptococcus Faecium Fermentation Products, Mineral Oil, Lecithin, BHT (a preservative), Ethoxyquin (a preservative).