For more information on any of our proprietary products please contact us.
What is it?
- A nutritional product designed to improve feed efficiency and production performance of poultry.
- Contains Hytrate, a proprietary product formulated by reacting high quality proteins with minerals. The resulting protein-mineral complex serves as a source of highly available nutrients that achieves one or more of the following: a. Improve the performance of the animals in terms of feed efficiency; increased bodyweight gain in broilers, turkeys, ducks, geese; or enhance egg production of layers. b. Uniform feathering and stronger skeletal system required to support the extra weight of fast growing broilers and turkeys and the high egg production of layers.
- Contains a variety of broad spectrum enzymes from Bacillus Subtilis and Aspergillus Oryzae extracts. These enzymes compliment the digestive enzymes for better utilization of protein and energy sources of various feed ingredients.
- Contains Yucca Schidigera extract which enhances the performance of the animals through the reduction of ammonia odors and sludge buildup in the manure or litter; thus creating a healthier environment in the poultry house.
- Contains supplemental vitamins A, D3, E, K, B12, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, thiamin, pyridoxine and choline. The presence of these vitamins serves as and insurance for diets that may otherwise be marginal in available vitamins that are necessary for maximum performance.
- Contains sodium bentonite.
- Contains no drugs and requires no diet withdrawal.
When it’s used:
- Use to improve growth and feed efficiency. Test results indicate the incorporation of Swine Finished Pak in a growing-finishing ration will improve the growth of healthy hogs by .1 pound per head per day. Swine reaching finishing weights earlier will be more efficient.
- Use when ammonia levels are a problem.
- Use to prevent the accumulation of solids in manure pits
How it’s used:
Feed at the rate of 6 lbs. per ton (3 kg. per ton) of completer feed throughout the production period replacing similar amount of grains, or simply include it in your least cost specification at the fixed rate of 0.3% of the complete diet.
- Add to growing-finishing rations at the rate of 10 pound per ton. The average pig will require 2.5 pounds per head during this period.
- May be used in pig starter and sow rations at the rate of 10 pounds per ton.
- No withdrawal necessary prior to slaughter
|POULTRY PAK. NO. 6310|
|Crude Protein||Not less than||18.00%|
|Crude Fat||Not less than||0.50%|
|Crude Fiber||Not more than||3.50%|
|Copper (Cu)||Not less than||1.00%|
|Potassium (k)||Not less than||9.00%|