For more information on any of our proprietary products please contact us.
OCM ™ Global is an all-natural blend of minerals used as a laxative and digestive aid for all types of livestock. Used world-wide to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients and encourage elimination of waste.
|Undigested Grain||Dry and Encased||Constipated||Acidotic Slick||Ideal|
OCM™ Global is…
- A non-medicated mineral and trace mineral supplement for livestock and poultry. Not intended to be the sole source of minerals.
- A mineral supplement that may be used with any nutritional program.
- A nutritional supplement that DOES NOT CONTAIN ingredients of animal origin, hormones, or chemicals.
- A nutrition supplement that requires NO WITHDRAWAL prior to harvesting of meat, milk, and eggs.
OCM™ Global Contains…
- A free-flowing blend of natural minerals known to encourage optimal feed and water intake (NRC,1988; Jensen et al., 1961; Cromwell et al., 1989; Seynaeve et al., 1996; NRC., 2001).
- Sodium sulfate considered the most efficient saline laxative by stimulating gut motility. (Baggot et al., 1998)
- A source of sodium and potassium, both recognized as essential cations that influence the electrolytes balance and acid-base status of animals (NRC,1998)
- A magnesium source with high biological availability (henry et al., 1995b; NRC,1996)
- Mineral salts commonly used as rumen buffers and shown to benefit animals fed high concentrate rations. (NRC,1989)
- A significant sulfur source which is helpful in meeting he nutritional requirements of ruminant animal. (Henry et al., 1995a; NRC 2001)
- A fiber of bulk-forming compounds.
OCM™ Global provides…
- Easy handling and mixing properties, even during hot and humid weather conditions.
- An opportunity to achieve a desirable cation-anion mineral balance.
- An opportunity to maintain high nutrient density levels in animal rations.
|OCM™ Global – NO. 9252|
|A Supplemental Source of Minerals For Livestock and Poultry to be Used In The Manufacture of Commercial Feed|
|Calcium (Ca)||Not More Than||6.00%|
|Calcium (Ca)||Not Less Than||5.00%|
|Phosphorus (P)||Not Less Than||1.00%|
|Sulfur (S)||Not Less Than||17.00%|
|Iodine (I)||Not Less Than||60 ppm|
|Copper (Cu)||Not Less Than||175 ppm|
Sodium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sulfur, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Oxide, Mineral Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors.